Sewage Water Treatment
Why Ozone for Sewage water treatment ?
Ozone is one of the most powerful commercially available oxidants and is commonly used for Sewage water and waste water treatment. In addition to its oxidizing capabilites, it is an environmental friendly method of treatment. Pollutants, colored substances, odors and microorganisms are directly destroyed by oxidation, without creating harmful chlorinated by-products or significant residues.
What Ozone does in Sewage water ?
• Ozone removes color and odor completely
• Ozone disinfects the water thoroughly from micro organisms such as bacteria, algae, fungus, virus etc
• Ozone treatment drastically reduces BOD and COD
• Removal of organic and inorganic matter
• Removal of micro-pollutants, such as pesticides
• Enhancement of the flocculation/ coagulation, decantation process
• Oxidatioin of metals and non-metals such as iron, arsenic, manganese, hydrogen sulphide and all organic matter
• Ozone is produced on-site and requires no storage of dangerous chemicals
• No refilling, replacement or maintenance needed
• Ozone requires no additional disinfection
• Very effective in removing biofilms
• Ozone is effective in a wide pH range
• Ozone breaks down to oxygen-no by products
Sample water test report
How Ozone is installed